If you are interested in the following position and your academic qualifications, core experience, and capabilities are an excellent fit for the role, please email your cv and an application letter telling us why you are an ideal fit for the position to email@example.com
The application window will close on Monday, the 26th of June 2022.
|Job Title:||Social Media Content Creator|
|Reports To:||Information, Communication & Technology Manager|
|Interfaces With:||Pastor, Planning & Operations, Information, Communication and Technology Manager, People, Culture & Change Manager, Resources & Facilities Manager, Business Manager|
|Mode Of Work:||Full Time; Hybrid|
|Position Purpose:||The Finance & Accounts Manager will be responsible for financial resource management, budget planning, and supporting the leadership team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best organizational decisions for the Ministry.|
| Role Responsibilities & Accountabilities |
• Content Creation: Plan, produce and create of a program of digital content to be used across all CGCC’s social media channels, increasing engagement with CGCC’s audiences and stakeholders.
• Social Media Engagement: Leading on the day-to-day management of the CGCC’s social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram creating engaging content that supports the Ministry’s social media objectives, adapting content to suit different audiences and channels
• Community Engagement: Manage and facilitate CGCC’s social media community by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Social Medial Performance Management: Carry out audience research, analyzing activities, and recommending improvements to increase performance. Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of social media channels/activities, feeding back to the Information and Communication Manager, and using the data to inform future activities
• SEO Optimization: Conduct research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership. Develop SEO-friendly web content for a wide range of audiences, including strategic key phrase placement within compelling and persuasive copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, clickthrough and conversion.
• Social Media Analytics: Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics. Oversees and/or coordinates the collection, compilation, and analysis of online activity data; develops, writes, and presents comprehensive statistical and narrative reports.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
|Key Performance Indicators |
• Quality: Number of Engagements Per Post Per the Total Number of Followers on Social Media Platforms
• Operational Efficiency: Audience Growth Rate Per Period; Percentage of Post Reach
• Audience Retention: Percentage of Visitors who leave the website after viewing only one pageeasured by of Complaints per period; Unresolved Issues per period (Percentage), Quality of Advice to Leadership
|Minimum Educational & Professional Requirements |
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design, Political Science from an accredited university.
• Three years’ proven experience as a social media content creator
|Key Competency Requirements |
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
• Previous professional experience in managing social media
• Previous experience in delivering projects and campaigns using social media
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience in photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud
• Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance, and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and AgoraPulse / Hootsuite
• Strong attention to detail
|Our Core Values: We Demonstrate Compassion, Engage Intelligently, Lead with Influence, are Accurate in Judgement & Act Responsibly|
|Our Organizational Competencies: We Build Community and Trust and Collaborate Effectively to Deliver Impact and Stay Relevant. We are Adept at Issue Identification & Resolution and Have a Governance Mindset|