If you are interested in the following position and your academic qualifications, core experience, and capabilities are an excellent fit for the role, please email your cv and an application letter telling us why you are an ideal fit for the position to email@example.com
The application window will close on Monday, the 26th of June 2022.
|Job Title:||Facilities & Resources Manager|
|Reports To:||Pastor Planning & Operations|
|Direct Reports:||Facilities Coordinator, Health, Security & Safety Lead, Protocol Lead, Transport Lead|
|Interfaces With:||Information, Communication and Technology Manager, People, Culture & Change Manager, Business Manager, Finance & Accounts Manager, External Service Providers|
|Mode Of Work:||Hybrid|
|Position Purpose:||The Facilities & Resources Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing managing and effectively maintaining the general administrative services (facilities, fleet and protocol) of the organization across all assigned locations to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.|
| Role Responsibilities & Accountabilities |
• Strategy, Policy & Procedure Development: In collaboration with leadership, designs facilities and resources management strategy, processes, policies, and procedures aligned with the CGCC operating philosophy, propelling forces, and objectives. Continuously reviews strategies and policies to ensure continuous relevance and impact. Identifies issue areas and escalates to manager as required.
• Property & Resources Management: Leads the development/adaptation of general services and property administration guidelines and procedures such as property, leases, fleet, fuel and utilities management and maintenance, insurance, health, safety and security, cleaning etc.
• Service Contract Management: Manage all service contracts with service providing companies and vendors including insurance companies, power generation, water, security and cleaning companies, generator/equipment/furniture maintenance companies, etc. Ensures regular review of all service contracts with service providers and vendors for competitiveness in the market to obtain the best value for money.
• Fixed Asset Documentation Management: Ensures all important documents related to general services operations and administration including contract agreements, correspondences are kept appropriately. Ensures that all furniture and equipment inventory is regularly updated. Works closely with Finance team to ensure an annual Fixed Asset Report is prepared, and regularly updated.
• Asset Maintenance & Administration: Ensures the proper management and regular maintenance of all company assets (property, buildings, vehicles, furniture, equipment, vehicles; ensures assets are regularly inspected/serviced and registered with government offices as required.
• Health, Safety & Security: Ensures Health and Safety compliance with legislation, policies, systems and procedures are in place.
• Space Planning & Management: Determines office building spatial requirements and physical floor planning; manages the process of translating a space program into a physical layout or floor plan that satisfies occupants needs in terms of square footage, adjacencies, circulation, workflow, capacity for growth, communications as well as furniture and equipment requirements.
• Project Management: Initiates, plans, executes, controls, and closes facilities and resource management projects to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
• Protocol Management: Oversees the effective management of leadership protocol and travel arrangement
• Cost Management: Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
• Service Level Agreements: Develops service level agreements and customer feedback mechanisms for area of operation; ensures team members provide best in class customer service to customers and partners. Ensures speedy resolution of issues/complaints.
• Team Management: Manages, motivates, and evaluates the performance of all employees in area of operations, ensuring employees are primed to provide best in class customer service.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Manager.
|Key Performance Indicators |
• Cost Efficiency: Percentage Variance of Actual Expenses to Expense Budget
• Timeliness: Work Order Resolution Time – Average Completion Time or Response Time for Work Orders Submitted; Planned Maintenance vs. Reactive Maintenance Ratio
• Internal & External
|Minimum Educational & Professional Requirements |
• Bachelor’s degree in from an accredited University.
• Seven years of demonstrable experience in facilities management, property management; including three years of managerial level experience.
|Key Competency Requirements |
• Demonstrable alignment with the CGCC core, organizational values.
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Ability to navigate complexity; possesses strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level employees
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of general services and administrative systems, and development of working policy, manuals, procedures
• Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
• Strong procurement and negotiation skills
• Excellent management, supervision/mentoring and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure to perform
• Ability to work proactively, organize and manage own work and assist others to do the same
• Ability to craft strategy and develop general services policies and procedures
• Highly proficient in MS Office and Web based communication applications
• Ability to motivate and empower optimal team member performance
|Our Core Values: We Demonstrate Compassion, Engage Intelligently, Lead with Influence, are Accurate in Judgement & Act Responsibly|
|Our Organizational Competencies: We Build Community and Trust and Collaborate Effectively to Deliver Impact and Stay Relevant. We are Adept at Issue Identification & Resolution and Have a Governance Mindset|