We encourage everyone who plans on attending our services to per-register, this will reduce the amount of time it takes to get you into the main auditorium. Register today here –> CGCC_Registration
The first service will start at 10:00 AM will the registration process commencing at 8:00 AM.
There will be a STRICT ’no face mask, no entry’ rule for all attendees. Whilst within the premises and during the service, attendees will be required to wear their face masks at all times. A face shield DOES NOT qualify as a face mask but can be worn in addition to the standard face mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
- If you have been out of the country 14 days prior to the service, or if you are sick, please do not register or plan to attend the service.
- Individuals above 65 years are STRONGLY discouraged from attending worship services. Children age 12 and below will NOT be permitted to attend any services.
- Social distancing rules will be strictly adhered to. please be sure to follow all COVID-19 signage and direction from ushers. There will also be screening at all entry points as well as directions to wash and sanitize your hands before confirming your attendance at the registration tables.
- We advise all attendees to only come with essential items like Bibles, notepads as big bags and backpacks will not be allowed into the auditorium. While within the premises, please avoid any form of physical contact and the use of shared items such as Bibles, writing material etc.
- We encourage all attendees to give their tithes and offerings using e-platforms or the POS terminals in the foyers.